Apprentice Scheme

Choosing an apprenticeship with Fabulous Furniture Company Ltd means you get a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train whilst you work.

If you’re 16 and over, you can join our apprentice program and here’s a few key benefits to choosing an apprenticeship with us-

*You get paid and train at the same time. 80% of your time will be within the business, the other 20% will be spent off the job training, at colleague or with a training provider
*Working closely with the directors, you will be trained to be fully competent in your chosen apprenticeship
*There will be an opportunity to join us on a working contract after your course is complete

We’re currently accepting apprentices for Carpenters. If you would like any more information relating to our apprenticeships, then please contact us –

Tel: 0800 448 0173

Apprentice Scheme Cutting
Apprentice Scheme Handcrafting